Welcome To HyBurN Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To HyBurN Forum

This is the HyBurN forum.Here you can comment about the server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why not make 2 servers .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelen

Why not make 2 servers . Empty
PostSubject: Why not make 2 servers .   Why not make 2 servers . Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:23 am

There could be 2 servers ,instant 70(the old one with all the vendors and stuff) and the one that is active now.
Some players hate leveling , they are playing for the PvP .
So one server will be PvP (instant 70) , and the other one can be PvE (the one that is active atm).
The old server was unique ,i have played in the real WOW server and many other ones .
Not only that it was cool to just kill 1 mob and be lv 70 in an instant,but also the nice vendors and the items in PvP events.
So if we could have the old server back it would be GREAT!!! Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kelen

PostSubject: Re: Why not make 2 servers .   Why not make 2 servers . Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:13 am

Kelen wrote:
There could be 2 servers ,instant 70(the old one with all the vendors and stuff) and the one that is active now.
Some players hate leveling , they are playing for the PvP .
So one server will be PvP (instant 70) , and the other one can be PvE (the one that is active atm).
The old server was unique ,i have played in the real WOW server and many other ones .
Not only that it was cool to just kill 1 mob and be lv 70 in an instant,but also the nice vendors and the items in PvP events.
So if we could have the old server back it would be GREAT!!! Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
But if making 2 servers is impossible then please reset the active 1 and activate the instant 70 with all the vendors and stuff ( the old server). The old server just needed 1 or 2 more custom instances and more pvp events to become 1 of the best!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hmm   Why not make 2 servers . Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:10 am

The First thing after i finished my server was to make more realms.I made 2 Realms:1 Instant 70 and 2 Blizzlike,but the thing is that after i done this every1 was only in the instant 70 so i close the blizzlike 1.So After That i Decided to make only 1 realm...and maybe one only for battleground...dunno.But Now The Server Is BlizzLike With exp:30x questexp:15x drop:30x GoldDrop:50x...
Back to top Go down
https://wowhyburn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why not make 2 servers .   Why not make 2 servers . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why not make 2 servers .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To HyBurN Forum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: