Welcome To HyBurN Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To HyBurN Forum

This is the HyBurN forum.Here you can comment about the server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems with Patches!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silva

Problems with Patches! Empty
PostSubject: Problems with Patches!   Problems with Patches! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:10 am

I've been having problems to connect the server since I was playing the recent patch, 2.4.3 or something like that and it always just comes Connecting and then Unable to Connect.

I've no idea how to get rid of a patch and since the last time I did it I had to reinstall the game and im not going through that again I would love if you could tell me how I can get rid of enough patches to be able to play.

Playing on EU game if that changes anything....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I will Explain To You   Problems with Patches! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:45 pm

This Will Take Like 15-20 mins.

Go To Your Wow Folder And Go To Data Folder.The Are 2 Files Named "Patch.MPQ" and "patch-2.MPQ".Delete Those 2 Files.After You Delete those Go To Your WoW Folder Again And Open Repair And Click on "Reset and Check Files".Wait until The Repair Thing is Finish.After That You Go To Your Wow Folder again And Open Launcher.Will Begin To Update Patches Again.I think will Begin With 2.0.0,after that with 2.2.0,2.3.0,2.4.0,2.4.2 [DONT LET IT GO TO 2.4.3] When You See That His Beginning To update 2.4.3 CLOSE the Window.

I hope This "Tutorial" helps.
Back to top Go down
https://wowhyburn.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Finally   Problems with Patches! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:37 pm

Today I updated So That Every1 With Patch 2.4.3 CAN LOGIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://wowhyburn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Patches!   Problems with Patches! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with Patches!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To HyBurN Forum :: Questions??-
Jump to: